Encore helps relocate a landmark restaurant from Adelphi to College Park
College Park, MD, September 2010 – The Original Ledo Restaurant has relocated, and the new 5,439 square foot location is now open at 4509 Knox Road in College Park, MD. The restaurant was initially opened by Tommy Marcos Sr. in 1955 in Adelphi, MD. The new location in College Park is still owned and operated by Tommy Marcos Jr. and Jimmy Marcos. Ledo Restaurant will serve its famous pizza and other specialty dishes, including the Marcos Family's signature homemade lasagna and other specials like chicken oscar and stuffed shrimp. Ledo also has a full bar and multiple flat-screen televisions for patrons to enjoy all sporting events.
Mid-Atlantic restaurant contractor Encore Construction was the general contractor for the project. Portions of work for Ledo Restaurant included brick and stone veneer, full millwork package, storefront, epoxy flooring, ceramic, porcelain tile, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and more.
The architect for the project was Darius Sarraf from Streetsense, and the landlord is the City of College Park, represented by Joe Nagro.
For more information on The Original Ledo Restaurant, visit www.ledorestaurant.com. Information for Streetsense can be found at www.streetsense.com. Additional information for the City of College Park can be found at www.collegeparkmd.gov.
Photos of Ledo Restaurant can be found at http://www.encoreconstruction.net/projects.cfm.